[Kst] Re: OS X plugin directory for non-installed build

Ted Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:38:49 CET 2010

ok, it looks like the plugins, the d2asc tool, and the tests were being disabled on mac os.

I am in favor of treating OS X the same as any other unix in all of the *.pri and *.pro files, unless someone has a good reason not to...

In terms of packaging, we need to figure out a way of including gsl, cfitsio, netcdf, and getdata inside the DMG file.  So we'll need some work in macdeploykst to copy in all the needed libraries.  Looks like Peter created that script- did you have any ideas about using otool or some other technique to detect the dependencies and copy them into place?  I can work on this too, but not for another week or so...

-Ted