[Kst] Ports ? Or Qt-only builds ?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Nov 11 17:12:55 CET 2008

KSTers,

I keep running kst on (Debian or Ubuntu) Linux at work where most folks use
'that other OS'. People see kst, like it and would like to run it. So I was
wondering if it was feasible to do some or all of kst in a port to Qt/Qwt
which builds fine cross-platform.

Now, I actually have used Qt and Qwt for some small in-house cross-platform
applications. So would there be a way to configure kst to use just Qt, or
should I just 'build up' from Qwt/Qt and ignore what kst has ?

Apologies for the somewhat vague question, but the website is pretty mum
about this.

Cheers, and a big thanks for kst.

Dirk