[Kst] kst2 problems...

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Thu Sep 27 16:55:31 CEST 2007

On Thursday 27 September 2007, George Staikos wrote:
>    This one isn't too surprising.  The datasource config stuff will
> probably be reworked anyway.  We're not particularly trying to get
> every bit of every feature working before moving onto the next. Just
> the basics.

I'd like to get this working, but wondering about the best approach.

In 1.4 the datasources expected the application to pass a KConfig object when

For portto4 I'd like to explore the plugins themselves being responsible for
managing their settings object.  However, maybe this is not possible...

Is it true for 1.4 that the settings object passed to the datasource plugin
was particular to the session you were running?

Adam