[Kst] TR: Merging

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Jan 3 11:48:54 CET 2007

It seems there was a problem the first time I sent the message below (I got an answer saying that the list moderator had refused it !). Apparently, George got at least part of it but I fear it may have been truncated as there was no comment on my metadata issues :-) So here it is again (without the attachment, which I can send if there is interest), along with my
BEST WISHES FOR 2007 !

I'm sure kst, KDE and OSS in general will continue to shine even brigther. Keep up the good work, and thanks for all that you're giving as users, bug reporters, developers, and all sorts of contributors.

Nicolas