[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Oct 20 09:13:45 CEST 2006

> SVN commit 596909 by treat:
>
> *Modify testcases as per barth.
> *Refactor rvector to pass tests and clean up the source code
I've just tested this with a series.dat file generated with:
gawk 'BEGIN {for(i=0;i<=100;i++) print i}' > series.dat

Using that file with the "Change data sample ranges" tool and the "View
vector values" dialog, I have conducted a few "experiments". From what I
tested it seems quite fine, the only case I find disturbing is if you
select read to end, start frame = 2 and read 1 sample per 3 frames (for
example) the first value in the resulting vector is "3" (which is the
4th sample). I expected "2" instead. From what I could tell the
alignment on skip boundaries is also done in that case, so that
sometimes you get the "right" first sample and sometimes not... Probably
not a major issue but may lead to problems...