[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun Oct 1 19:43:04 CEST 2006

On Sunday 01 October 2006 00:15, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> SVN commit 590848 by netterfield:
>
> A helpful new feature...
> A smarter (spike insensitive) auto scale for images!
>
>  M  +117 -14   libkst/kstmatrix.cpp
>  M  +12 -5     libkst/kstmatrix.h
>  M  +312 -237  libkstapp/imagedialogwidget.ui
>  M  +23 -0     libkstapp/kstimagedialog_i.cpp
>  M  +1 -0      libkstapp/kstimagedialog_i.h

   Was the constness on those methods removed in order to store cache
variables?  If so, this is a perfect case for using mutable and I could
adjust as necessary.

  Also should I continue to maintain KDE 3.1 compatibility?  The .ui file was
changed again.

>  M  +2 -2      libkstmath/kstequation.cpp

  Those variables can never be uninit, but no harm done.