[Kst] netCDF datasource in the works...

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 28 21:01:33 CET 2005

Kst really needs random access data.  For ascii, one has the same problem, so
we pre-parse to make a lookup table of row start bytes in order to do this.

If frameCount is expensive, but everything else is fine, you could consider
having frameCount return a large number until it knows better - read from end
will break but reading from pre-defined ranges should work fine.