[Kst] http://kst.kde.org/

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Apr 8 09:15:42 CEST 2005

> > The new page is active as well:
> >
> > http://kst.kde.org/
>
> Great.  I see the newpage has been activated in the process.
> I guess I should get some screenshots up there, along with
> polishing up the content.
Let me know if you want some screenshots. I think we need to put a bunch
of them on the web page, as it will best give an idea of kst's maturity.

Regarding the page itself, I find the default kst.kde.org a bit "short",
and I'd suggest moving the content of the "features" area to a paragraph
like "Features at a glance" located between "... is a KDE application"
and "Kst is licenced...". The "features" link could then be replaced
with "roadmap", with the contents of the document George has just
updated or the one Barth (I think) had posted a while back... Just my
opinion :-)

Thanks for the good job, I think this better homepage will help kst
attract more users/developers, which was the idea behind my "request"...