[Kst] 1.0.0 not working too good :-(

Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Nov 30 18:32:08 CET 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 18:21, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> Can you send some data files and .kst files we can play with to debug?
We use cdf files currently, but if you are ready to install the cdf
distribution (not a big deal) I could probably send you some data as well as

an example plot (we use pretty crowded windows/plots). However, note that I
am on a business trip from tomorrow until the end of the week, so that I'm
not sure I can send something until next week as I have no time for kst
today :-( Send me an e-mail if cdf is OK, I'll see what I can do...

> could you also send us a tarball of the snapshot you are using, so we can
> look for differences.....
It is the tarball from Oct. 4th 2004, I can send you the tarball but I
thought
CVS was all about being able to revert to any version at any time :-)
I suppose the problem appeared later, but I have never bothered to update as

that version worked well enough and as long as ASCII can't be configured, I
have to struggle against autotools to get our special ASCII format
recognized
(I guess ASCII configuration is the next thing I'll work on... unless
someone
else does it !). There again, let me know if you need something from me or
if
you can do it with CVS.