[Kst] 1.0 Update, 1.1

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Nov 23 20:30:25 CET 2004

I'm rebuilding 1.0 locally and doing last-minute testing before I prepare the
packages.  I'd like to get that label positioning issue resolved ASAP because
it takes time to do this.  I'll put the test packages up for download and
post the URL to the list when they're ready.

As soon as I have my packages made, I will commit the merge of HFI branch into
HEAD.  I will push the kst_hfi_stable branch into HEAD for now, but I'm
really not sure what to do yet, because I don't want to keep dealing with two
branches, but we can't have that tag on non-stable code.  I'm thinking that
it would be nice to have a 1.1 release in December or January just before we
push the KDE/Qt requirements up.  Any comments?