[Kst] configure has disappeared

claude mercier claude.mercier at ias.fr
Fri May 21 18:52:27 CEST 2004

Hello all,

On May 10,  I checkout kst (head and kst_oldview_branch), I could run
configure etc,

Things has changed and the configure does not exist anymore.
Could someone tell me where it is gone and what is the
install procedure now? (README FILE still says run configure ....)

I guess it is easy, but one just have to know, I could not find the
information anywhere

thanks

Claude

Claude Mercier                     *  Email: Claude.Mercier at ias.fr  *
Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale  *  Bat.121  Universite Paris XI  *
Phone 33 (0)1 69 85 86 92          *           91405 ORSAY Cedex    *
Fax   33 (0)1 69 85 86 75          *           FRANCE               *