[Kst] .ui.h file removal

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Tue Mar 30 00:20:31 CEST 2004

There was no particular reason for the removal of the .ui.h
file othar than that I prefer not to have Qt Designer handle
too much of anything. It always seems to me that you can
go so far with it and then it starts to fall apart. Inheritance
is more painful to start with but can be less so in the
long run. But it comes down to personal preference.

Andrew