[Kst] branch

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Aug 16 21:43:28 CEST 2004

Kst 0.99 is now branched in CVS, which means HEAD is open for new features
again.  Any bug fixes that are critical and need to go into 0.99 have to be
applied to kst_0_99_branch too.  I would like to release 0.99 on Wednesday if
possible because I had to fix a couple more i18n()s in CVS.  This may give
the translators time to catch up.

kst_0_99_branch will remain open for critical bug fixes indefinitely because
we don't know the 1.0.0 schedule and HEAD will be in a state of flux again.

Finally, our DSL is down for some reason so I am unable to receive email at
the moment.  I also have a large #include patch pending, and I hope to commit
it the moment the DSL is restored.  It removes a very large number of
unneeded #includes and this will definitely help us with dependencies and
compile time.