[Kst] Kst beta tagged

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Aug 12 23:41:40 CEST 2004

Kst 0.99 beta1 is tagged in CVS with the tag "kst_0_99_beta1".  This means no
new features, no new implementations of wishlist items, and only "critical"
bug fixes should go into CVS now.  0.99 will be released next week and new
development can restart then.  If anyone wants a tar package of 0.99 beta
made, please send me an email and I will produce one this evening or early
tomorrow.  I can also produce an untested SRPM.

Matt: If you want me to put your tar/srpm package up for download I could do
that too.  I would prefer that testers use a debug build of this code though.

Happy bug hunting!

KDE Developer			http://www.kde.org/
Staikos Computing Services Inc.	http://www.staikos.net/