[Kst] Updated quick tour

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Jul 17 17:30:46 CEST 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 09:58, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> I have slightly updated the quick tour (tutorial) on the web page.  Please
> take a look for errors, and missing important things for a quick tour (of
> which here are many many).

  I guess we should add a section on how to use plugins.  With respect to what
is there, there are rendering problems with konqueror at least.  I'm not sure
who is to blame yet (Konqueror or OOo).  Also the pictures are very low
quality.  It might be good to put them in as thumbnails and then make them
links to the full size screenshot.

  The rest looks fine so far.