[Kroupware] Kroupware Webadmin patch

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Thu May 8 07:20:36 CEST 2003

Hello Martin,

On another note, could you tell us a bit more about the process you use
to get from the CVS modules to the final OpenPKG src.rpms? Do you some
script? Do I just run rpm -ba ?

I am using anonymous CVS at the moment but I totally forgot about it, still
that leaves me with the question of how to get updated CVS source into
my Kolab tree in a "recommended manner"?

Any ideas welcome :-)

Regards,
Stephan

--