[Kroupware] synchronizing kolab server with exchange server

Marc TAIEB TAIEBMA at e-i.com
Thu Jul 31 10:06:43 CEST 2003

No I never do that. But with my patch you can access directly to your exchange
server with kmail.
With it you can :
	-  Check your AD addressbook and use autocompletion in "To:" field
	-  using spell corrector
	-  using the exchange calendar
	-  doing an appointment with freebusy functionnalities

Regards

Marc TAIEB