[Kroupware] Connecting to Web interface

Ralph Sikau kroupware@mail.kde.org
02 Jan 2003 12:13:20 +0100

--=-Zuy6r6bJhUZNWSS2snr9

Hi,

a happy new year to all!

After several attempts I managed to compile all packages and the kolab
server should be running. When it starts, it complains about various
files in the /etc/postfix directory not being owned by root. Should I
correct this? I thought that everything below /kolab is truely owned by
kolab.

The more important question for me is how to get into the web
configuration area.
Do I have to create an administrator first or what is the correct
address?
I somehow feel lost at that point. Help appreciated.

Regards,

Ralph Sikau

--=-Zuy6r6bJhUZNWSS2snr9

<HTML>

[...]