[Kroupware] Re: [Kde-pim] Preannounce: Kroupware Project started

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer kalle@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:58:26 +0200

On Wednesday 11 September 2002 08.37, David Eriksson wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 20:49, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> > Preannouncement: Kroupware Project for KDE (KMail, KOrganizer) starting
> > [snip]
>
> This is great!
>
> I know it probably is too late, and probably already discussed (however,
> the mailing list archives were empty), but I would suggest a less
> strained name for the project. Why "must" every KDE project need to
> include the letter 'K'?
>
> I suggest the name "Everytime".

We also had "Koalition" on the list, but so far, we haven't decided on any
client name yet. Kroupware is nothing that should be existing for a long
time, it is just a working title for the project.

Anyway, this is of course open for discussion.

Kalle

--
Matthias Kalle Dalheimer
President&CEO/VD