Celebration of a demise

Per Funke per.funke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:22:36 GMT 2024

Hi!

I celebrate the demise of a database, the one I wrote myself, before
changing over to KPhotoalbum.
There was a point in time when I was overcome by the necessity to support
my "product" not only by developing it but also by the changes in the
programming environment. I gave it up after two years of work. I just got
tired.
Well, here is my user interface. I've just started using it, not much data
at this time. Red field means a changed/not stored,
Reviewing it at this time, I still like it.
Transferring the data to PPhotoAlbum was done by a series of scr
pts. At that time there were some 8000+ records. It all went well :0)
I kind of think you'll find it partly recognisable...
[image: image.png]