Enhancement request?

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Tue May 30 12:14:24 BST 2023

At the risk of stating the obvious, most lists do accept links in messages
even when they don't accept attachments, so you can almost always put
"attachments" such as pictures on the cloud somewhere
(pastebin/Dropbox/Mega/...) and post links to them.

For people who save the messages locally  or on their ISPs email store
with a quota (like I do) or whose email clients have a maximum attachment
size (mine is 6MB per message), this works out much better anyway.

Joe