spoiler: just boasting, no useful info!

Per Funke per.funke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:39:03 GMT 2023

Hi guys!
There will be something bubbly to drink with today's dinner bcs:

Preparing migration during 2021-12-22 - 2023-01-26
Migrated from snk_db2 My own db) to KPhotoAlbum!!! 58391 image records with
annotations and new dates guessed by my AI (php script, hehe!).

Three index lines had inexplicable errors, presumably from bad records in
the old db.
The most prevalent error in the new index.xml (that I produced using
diverse
scripts), was the "&" character in the freetext. Easily fixed.
Now: Up & running!

I just had to say this. Nobody I know would say anything other than "eh?"
if I tried to tell them.

Have a nice weekend! (I will!)