The viewer's "x years ago" info sucks ;-)

Tobias Leupold tl at stonemx.de
Fri Apr 14 11:25:15 BST 2023

Am Freitag, 14. April 2023, 08:27:20 CEST schrieb josephj at main.nc.us:
> Nerd answer: Just provide a place to add a strftime format string and make
> everybody happy (at least those who know what strftime is). :)
>
> Joe

But that would not allow heuristics to distinguish short periods of time from
longer ones. And this is IMHO something that should not be configurable. Or at
least, adding such decision rules in a configurable way would require a quite
big and complex configuration dialog. I'm not sure if this would be "too much"
for the aber KPA "User" (no developer, no coder, not even an enthusiast) ...