Video backend selection

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Jan 4 18:38:24 GMT 2022

I don't feel strong either way.

The dialog is a one time dialog that shows up as you upgrade KDV, and
given the trouble that all three plugins have I think the user should
know what he chooses otherwise he will just end up wondering why the
preview doesn't work all of a sudden (if you switch from QtAV to one of
the other backends behind his back).

But again, I don't feel strong about it. Maybe at least inform him that
you are switching backend when doing so, and offer him the config dialog