Video backend selection

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Wed Apr 13 22:49:52 BST 2022

I've now merged the changes as described:

- A video backend is chosen automatically if none is configured yet.
- If a crash was detected during video feedback (you can emulate this by
killing KPA when a video is shown), a dialog is displayed when a video is
displayed for the next time. The user can accept or dismiss the change to the
new video backend.
- If every available video backend failed at least once, a message is shown
that informs the user that KPA has given up and will not try to change
backends during future crashes.

If you have feedback, please reply ;-)

On a related note, I want to do a release soonish (second half of May?) to get
the accumulated bug fixes out and be open to introduce additional features
again.

Cheers and happy Easter,
  Johannes