[KPhotoAlbum] strange repair message

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sat Jan 18 20:36:31 GMT 2020

Hi,

Am Samstag, 18. Jänner 2020, 18:59:03 CET schrieb Andreas Schleth:
> All affected images have also been marked with a tag KPhotoAlbum -
> manual repair needed.
>
> The strangeness lies in the last line of the message: I could not find
> this tag anywhere.

This should only happen if the affected images and tags use the positionable
tags feature. The tags that you listed seem to make that unlikely, though.

I just realized that the message is displayed for uncompressed databases as
well, even though they are not affected by the problem.
I assume you use the uncompressed database format?

Cheers,
  Johannes