[KPhotoAlbum] logarithmic scale for DateBar

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sat Jan 12 13:30:46 GMT 2019

Am Samstag, 12. Jänner 2019, 02:07:37 CET schrieb Robert Krawitz:
> I tried using sqrt and got something that looks like it splits the
> difference reasonably well.

You're right - sqrt looks better and still preserves low values. For reference
(and for everyone else who wants to follow along), I've added a simple
comparison graph. The first four values are 1, 10, 100 and 1000.

I'll change it accordingly and invert the settings option to say "Use linear
histogram" instead.

Thanks!
  Johannes