[KPhotoAlbum] Ordering of elements within index.xml

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Feb 17 17:19:28 GMT 2019

Does anyone recall why the member groups are listed last in the
index.xml file?

The reason I ask is that I'd like to be able to stream-parse the
index.xml file and process the images one at a time.  As it stands,
with member groups listed after images, I can't do it if I want to
know what categories a particular image is in without having to keep
the images around.

It may (or may not) be a major issue performance-wise, but it does
require more memory than if the member groups were listed after the
categories but before the images.

--Eric Crampton