[KPhotoAlbum] Icons problems in Debian buster

Salvador Eduardo Tropea stropea at inti.gob.ar
Mon Aug 26 12:56:33 BST 2019

Hi!

I recently upgraded my system to Debian 10.0 and I lost Kphotoalbum
icons. (this is kphotoalbum 5.4.2)

I saw a message "Missing gnome icon theme", so I installed
"gnome-icon-theme". This recovered the icons for the categories that I
can configure icons, but a lot of icons are missing (in the main screen
and in the configuration).

What icons package should I install? or ... How can I find which
filenames are failing to load?

Regards, Salvador

--
Ing. Salvador Eduardo Tropea          http://utic.inti.gob.ar/