[KPhotoAlbum] Testers wanted: Show date-range for tags and performance

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sat Apr 13 21:21:44 BST 2019

Hi Johannes,

Seems I don't really look at known dialogs anymore but just do a quick
scan and click before the frame refreshes...

Yep - found it and found it to be useful: What was an image from 2049
doing in my collection? The browsing dialog becomes more useful through
this addition.

@Robert: You are completely right: the date format and dealing with it
is a sure sign that this particular program is of continental european
origin. Maybe it's time to go and discover America again!

Best regards, Andreas