[KPhotoAlbum] Testers wanted: Show date-range for tags and performance

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sat Apr 13 14:18:31 BST 2019

Hi,

I've implemented a display of date ranges of tags. I.e. when browsing, you'll
now see the time range of the images tagged with that specific tag.

While implementing this, I've also improved the performance of the
Browser::OverviewPage::updateImageCount() method. This means that the overview
page should now be displayed significantly faster.

I would be pleased to get comments on this (branch feature/categoryDates)...

Cheers,
  Johannes