[KPhotoAlbum] Crash with the latest git in find new images

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Tue Sep 25 21:59:29 BST 2018

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 21:01:46 +0200, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 25. September 2018, 16:08:11 CEST schrieb Robert Krawitz:
>> I don't have any videos in my import, in case it matters.  I do have a
>> mixture of RAW and JPEG files.
>
> Ok then. Any pointers as to where the crash happens? How reproducible is it?

It was 100% reproducible before I read the most recent batch of files.
It happens when the searching for new files message is visible in the
splash screen but before the image loading bos shows up.  The stack
trace I see now looks more reasonable.

Note that buildOneThumbnail() is apparently being called quite early.

--Eric Crampton