[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum - mailing list and export suggestion with code

Samuel Kay samuel-kay at 401kay.fr
Thu Mar 8 20:57:54 GMT 2018

Hi,

Here are my patches.
Sadly, I haven't find a way to correct :
*    1b. Since my code was written, I what to do to correct that
*    3a. I didn't find any occurrence. In your example, I wanted to
declare the variable outside the loop since they will be used in the
loop and after. Should I declare them in the loop ?
*    3b. I find some occurrences but not a lot. I hope I got all of them.

I manage 2 and 5 quite easily.

Cheers,

Samuel