[KPhotoAlbum] Building KPA 4.7.2 on OpenSuse 42.1 failing because of libkface

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Mon Oct 3 20:15:34 BST 2016

Thanks Tobias !

Your quick 'n' dirty workaround did the trick. I now have a running KPA
again. (with also KIPI plugins missing - but I don't care for that for
the moment)

Surely I'm curious and tried the git content, but there I'm currently
lost in the '*-devel'-dependencies.
A whole bunch of cmake files is missing and while I found the packages
for the first bunch, I'm currently lost with another bunch.
I'll try to have a more detailed look later on - currently I'm happy
with having a running KPA to sort out my latest bunch of photos.

Thanks !

Martin

> Well, if it's not there or not compatible, the build system should not suppose
> having found libkface anyway ... :-( And it really does happen without
> libkface being installed at all?! Perhaps, Johannes can tell us something
> about this.

I tried to remove all packages containing 'kface' in name or
description. Still I had the problems. If someone wants a closer debug,
I'm open to things to check. (But for me the problem is solved with
above hack)