[KPhotoAlbum] Multi-image annotation dialog annoyance

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Nov 28 21:19:07 GMT 2016

Are we still talking about the preview automatically switching between
different images, or is it the same image flickering (probably because it is
reloaded)?

On Montag, 28. November 2016 22:01:52 CET Reimar Imhof wrote:
> the strange thing is: The flickering is occurring only with the kphotoalbum
> demo. It does not occur with my real pictures - better then the other way
> round ;-).

The (other) flickering bug was very sensitive to the dockwidget-layout of the
annotation dialog - maybe the difference between these two situations is the
window layout? Does changing the dock widgets affect the bug in any way?

> Steps to reproduce:
> Start demo
> Select all pictures
> Press Ctrl-2
> Step through pictures
> -> preview starts flickering

Oh, <insert expletive here>. I swear I tried that before and could not trigger
the bug. I'm seeing the bug now...

Bright side: I can debug what I can see...

Cheers,
  Johannes