[KPhotoAlbum] [KPhotoAlbum 5.0.1] compilation problem

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sun Nov 6 17:13:16 GMT 2016

Hi Johannes,

another bit about the compile problem with QT5.5.1:

If I change line 109 in Options.cpp to "if (address ==
QHostAddress::Broadcast)", the first error message disappears (and
should still work, I guess).

The other line (122) which produced the error:

‘class QCommandLineOption’ has no member named ‘setHidden’
      d->configFile.setHidden(true);

seems to be more complicated to work around: If I simply comment it out,
the compile finishes nicely, but KPA fails to load a database. I.E.: the
command line is not working.

Best regards, Andreas