[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum git not compiling

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sun Jan 24 21:39:47 GMT 2016

Hi :-)

> I'm trying to compile latest kphotoalbum from git repository - but I get an
> compile error

With current git master, I also get compile errors when compiling
DB/ImageInfo.cpp, starting with Exif::Database not having readFields.

Apparently, Johannes was working on quite some code the last few days and this
seems to be a regression. I'm sure he will fix it as soon as possible.

The "Media Type" bug is probably really due to the category l10n removal.
Thanks for the hint! I never had a look into this category before, so I didn't
notice this one. Should be not so hard to fix. I'll have a look at it as soon
as I can, and/or as soon as git master compiles again ;-)

Cheers, Tobias