[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 4.6 released

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sun Feb 15 15:53:41 GMT 2015

E-Mail vom 15.02.2015, 15:57 von Martin Jost:
> I have one nagging doubt about it: Seems a bug fix preventing a crash
> didn't made it in the release.
Exactly. We fixed it afterwards, the release already was out before the bug
was reported.

> IMHO the missing patch would justify a 4.6.1 release.
This is also my opinion. We also fixed another crash. And I'm just about to
add some more clear messages concerning the database update to version 6.

I would definitely do a bugfix release (after I merged my new and hopefully
better update messages), as we fixed two crash situations.

Cheers, Tobias