[KPhotoAlbum] More patches

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 04:38:20 BST 2015

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 6:18 AM, Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> Here are the rest of my patches (hopefully clearing out my queue).

When creating the patches, you could use 'git format-patch HEAD~6' (or
origin/master instead of the HEAD~<count>). This way it will be easy
to use 'git am' to merge it to other git tree and author information
will be correct. And more importantly, you get to write the commit
message :D

Of course, who is adding these patches can also use --author parameter
on the commit to mark them properly as your patches.

BTW it looks like the patches are reversed, and the ignore-empty-input
includes also the aspect-ratio patch.

-           if (m_currentInput == QString::fromLatin1(""))
-               return;

You could write this as: if (m_currentInput.isEmpty())
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qstring.html#isEmpty

miika