[KPhotoAlbum] Super categories rework

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sat Aug 30 18:02:32 BST 2014

Hi list!

It would be very kind if someone reviewed my super category dialog rework I
pushed to the "supercategories" branch. I think it's finished and working now,
but I'm pretty sure there are some bugs to fix left.

This introduces a new concept for managing super categories.

A tree hierarchy is calculated and shown. The category combo box has been
removed, as everything can be done via the tree view. Categories can be
rearranged by dragging and dropping, as well as by selecting a category as a
member of another one.

Additionally, I added the possibility to delete tags from this dialog, in the
same way as this can be done from the annotation dialog (deleting super
categories is of course also possible).

By the way, I found a bug and fixed it: empty groups were added to the
database, but not read out after a restart (cf. commit
02314e894bcbb19a99e6321a37bfe711212304ff).

If this goes to master, it will also fix Bug #237846.

Tobias