[KPhotoAlbum] Bug 150972 - change "no other" behavior when selecting directories

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Feb 28 09:38:39 GMT 2012

I think this needs to be spelled out very clearly - at least with a
concrete example of what would and would not be selected so we know what's
actually intended.  I'm not sure about any implicit stuff.

Generally, if I select all pictures with my family (as a group of
individually tagged people) in them, I would expect the selection to
include pictures of people in my family that also include other people
that I may have tagged in some other way.  I'm not sure what effect your
suggestion would have on this.

Joe

People:
  Family:
    Joe
    Rita
  Friends:
    Dave
    Jim

If I select Family, but a picture is also tagged as Friends or as Jim
I would expect it to be included.