[KPhotoAlbum] Bug 150972 - change "no other" behavior when selecting directories

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:01:26 GMT 2012

I am a bit in loss on what this code does. At least it seems to break
the None selection when selecting categories. (E.g. I select place
Maldives and then go select None from Latin Name (my custom category)
- this will select all the images from Maldives, when it should select
only the ones from Maldives that don't have the Latin Name set.
Without the patch my use case works properly.)

I thought that the original bug report was talking about the Folder
selection where you are currently able to select a subtree with every
directory under it.. while it would be useful to be able to select
images within the subdir without recursing to directories under it.

miika