[KPhotoAlbum] data dump?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:49:57 GMT 2012

We can have new snapshots stored on KDE server, old ones ore no good
anyway. There was a few releases from 4 series already available (4.1
and 4.1.1 and some other). I updated the web pages to point to these.

This leaves mainly the video files inaccessible. They recommended
youtube or vimeo for them (google+ seems to have also video option so
that also could be considered). It somehow feels that vimeo (or
youtube) might be the way to go?

miika