[KPhotoAlbum] Patch for Viewer Settings

Andreas Neustifter astifter at gmx.at
Fri Feb 19 21:11:28 GMT 2010

Hi all!

On 19.02.2010, at 22:00, Wes Hardaker wrote:

> AN> BTW: what do you KPA guys and gals think about an git mirror of
> KPA at
> AN> github?
>
> I actually did a KPA git svn clone the other month.  It took about 2
> days to complete!  Ugh!  Having a central source that people could
> start
> from would certainly be a good thing to avoid that pain!

I couldn't resist and prepared the repo already :-)

http://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum

I have git-svn'ed only the trunk and no branches so maybe its not the
perfect history, but it took only an hour and was relatively
painless :-) Also for working on current code its enough, and the main
repository is still SVN, so its read only.

Andi