[KPhotoAlbum] stable branch merged

Andreas Neustifter astifter at gmx.at
Mon Feb 15 22:58:02 GMT 2010

Hey Jan!

On 15.02.2010, at 23:34, Jan Kundrát wrote:

> Andreas Neustifter wrote:
>> Are there any plans to merge these two branches? Otherwise its next
>> impossible for me to do any useful work...
>
> Agreed. Andreas, thanks for your feedback. Even though there wasn't
> much
> stuff exclusively in the stable branch anyway, I've merged it back to
> trunk in r1090735.

Thanks so much!

> Dear contributors, please make sure that each and every of your fixes
> which hit the "stable branch"
> (branches/stable/extragear-kde4/graphics/kphotoalbum) hit trunk, too.
> I'd leave it up to Jesper to decide if the stable branch is still
> needed.

I guess fixes should go into trunk first, and then (as with all other
changes as well) they are merged to stable eventually which leads up
to a new release. Thats the usual path ... :-)

One can skip stable and release from trunk also, given there is a long
enough code freeze period where only bugfixing happens..

Just my 0.02$.

Andi