[KPhotoAlbum] Couple of queries & suggestions

Wes Hardaker wjhns25 at hardakers.net
Thu Jan 29 18:26:05 GMT 2009

>> Just simple XML AFAIK, should be PHP-readable with no problems (check
>> the KPA web-frontends)

j> Yeah .. I've yet to crank up some alternative PHP XML importers
j> (I think there's at least three libraries out there).  I suspect it's
j> a bug with the one I'm using.  Shall report back after more work.

FYI, the maintenance scripts I've written and have been using for years
(since kimdaba) use perl's XML::Simple and XML::Smart modules to read
and write them as generic XML without problem, so I think it's an issue
with the PHP parser.