[KPhotoAlbum] Sorting several folders

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Sun Jan 4 08:45:06 GMT 2009

On Sat Jan 3 2009, Vitus Jensen wrote:

> Any tips how organize photos without correct EXIF infos?

 Hi Vitus,

 In the past I've bit the bullet and updated the EXIF date/time
 fields in all my scanned pictures.  It's a pain, for sure, as i
 was coming via APS pictures - some of which had times attached,
 but many did not.  Unlike you I didn't have a parallel set to match
 times with - I imagine this will make it more difficult.  With my
 photos (mostly from 1999) I was happy with just the year & month,
 and set the date to the 1st at 1200 hours for everything I wasn't
 sure about.

 Jedd.