[KPhotoAlbum] Custom HTML Generator Output?

Roger Broseus linux.rog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:52:09 GMT 2008

I'd like to customize the output from the KPhotoalbum HTML generator, e.g.,
changing the format / positioning of captions ("Description"), etc. Where /
how does this get generated? What files to operate on?

In a similar vein, I would like to selectively pull exif data and make it
viewable when one hovers the cursor over an image - in thumbnail as well as
"whole' picture view - in an HTML album - I'm NOT talking about the
KPhotoalbum viewer.

/Roger