[KPhotoAlbum] scanning my computer for photos

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Nov 12 06:55:42 GMT 2008

When KPA starts the first time it will ask you where your photos are. It will
only find photos from that directory.

If you doesn't ask you anymore, then it is because you already answered it,
and the easiest is to nuke ~/.kde/share/config/kphotoalbumrc (or edit the
configfile entry in that file).

On Wednesday 12 November 2008, errol wrote:
| I am new to kphotoalbum and have a basic problem. I cannot work out how
| to get Kphotoalbum to scan my computer to make albums and for me to
| start work.
| I have installed Kphotalbum on two different versions of KDE - 3.5 and
| 4.1. On neither of them can I "find" photos on my computer. I'm sure the
| answer is a simple one and will embarass me when it is revealed but
| meanwhile I'm stuck. :-[
|
| Errol

thousands of images?