[KPhotoAlbum] crash when calling external tools

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 07:28:42 GMT 2007

I've got the following crash when I rigth-clic on a
picture and try to open it with showfoto:
"
kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers :
servicetype  not found
ASSERT: "offers.count() == 1" in ExternalPopup.cpp
(74)
KCrash: Application 'kphotoalbum' crashing...
"

I've recompiled libkipi, kipi-plugins and kphotoalbum
(in that sequence).

I'm using the following kde packages (archlinux):
"
kde-common 3.5.8-1
kdebase 3.5.8-1
kdegraphics 3.5.8-1
kdelibs 3.5.8-3
kdemultimedia 3.5.8-1
kdeutils 3.5.8-1
"

If someone has got the same issue, thanks to help me.

Thanks